3-hook system: the right hook for every area
The R-hooks, available for different post types for the moving wires, demonstrate our latest hook technology.
The unique design of the R-hook has already proven its reliability a million times over. Not only speeding up manual labour, after using the wood stripper and the harvest machine, the fruiting wires can be removed easily from the hooks, both manually and mechanically.
The R-hook has proven its worth when manually moving the fruiting wires to support the leaf wall, reducing labour time by over a third, due to its specific design – enabling the user to rapidly insert and remove the wire from the hook. It is physically impossible for the harvesting machinery to strike the hook into the post because the R-hook is bent upwards, away from the punched hole.
A small nub on the inside of the R Hook means that the fruiting wires are held in place by a clip system, therefore preventing the wires from escaping the hook on undulating terrain.
Long tapered S-hook 10 mm
- Patented technology makes the hook resistant
to harvesting baton strikes
- The shape of the hook means it will not go
into the punched hole
- Ideal for moveable wires and machinery use
- Flexible – enables small “clip in, clip out”
for wire movement
- Based on interior notch design on post
- Large opening for wire insertion
- Ridge prevents wire from undesired removal
- Interior notch design enables the post to maintain its lateral section
Short tapered S-hook 10 mm
- Ideal for fixed wires
- Open hook: wide wire insertion aperture
- Closed hook: large eye for wire support
- Extremely rigid and stable
- No damage to harvest machine batons:
The hook head lies flat when pushed closed