The P7E end post was specifically developed for dynamic use for viticulture and trellis systems. Modern vineyard labour is becoming increasingly more automated, so the modern trellis needs to be flexible and resistant. The wires can be installed to be fixed or movable with the accessories that are specially developed for the P7E.
The dimensions of 75 mm in the direction of tension and material thicknesses of up to 2.65 mm gives the P7E stability that can satisfy the highest demands.
- Attachment holes in the back wall for a centre
tensioning of fixed wires
- Holes at ground level for the base plate
- Attach end posts to the base plate using a simple
- Options for attaching any type of brackets for chains
- Available in three thicknesses:
· up to 80 m row length with 1.65 mm thickness
· over 80 m row length with 2.15 mm thickness
· over 150 m row length with 2.65 mm thickness.
Our posts are available in 3 different types:
- Hot Dipped Galvanised
- Strip Galvanised (Z350)
- Weathering steel